For LATEST NEWS and NEW NOTICES Please Click HERE
THE BOATS ARE THERE TO RELEASE FISH THAT HAVE BECOME SNAGGED. THEY ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR BAITING UP. THIS IS POTENTIALLY VERY DANGEROUS. LIFE JACKETS MUST BE WORN AND IF POSSIBLE WE NEED TO BE INFORMED OF THE BOAT’S USE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY NON-FISHING WIVES AND PARTNERS COME FOR FREE. IT IS SIMPLY NOT FAIR THAT SOME WIVES/PARTNERS WHO SAY THAT THEY WANT TO FISH NOT PAY A TICKET PRICE. SO IF YOUR WIFE OR PARTNER WISHES TO FISH IN ANY WAY THEN THEY NEED A MEMBERSHIP. OTHERWISE THEY ARE MOST WELCOME TO COME.
Please note that we will move members from one ticket to a different site ticket (provided there is space) but we will credit the unused amount against a new whole year ticket. This is both fair to the angler who is not losing out financially and also means that I am not doing ticket after ticket for people who change their minds.
We have decided to limit the amount of time long-stay anglers can spend in any one swim. That will be TWO WEEKS in any one swim, although you may move to a different swim after that time.
Earith Carp Lakes offers massive advantages for its members:
1. Excellent fishing for a good stock of large carp and Wels catfish.
2. Very good stocks of large perch, tench, bronze bream, roach , rudd and pike.
3. A wide selection of well spread our swims.
4. Most swims enable you to park close to where you are fishing.
5. No price increases for last six years.
6. Each ticket provides fishing on more than one lake.
7. Whole site tickets offer fishing on seven lakes for £450 and this was reduced last year from £560.
8. All tickets except winter tickets offer a full 12 months angling.
9. A £50 reduction for anyone renewing a £360 ticket.