Please read our Rules before you follow the joining procedure.
If you require any clarification please ring Ian on 07759 199256.
- Arrange a site visit by phoning Ian on 07759 199256.
- You can complete membership if a place is available or you can join later by paying a non-returnable deposit of £50 to go on the waiting list.
- You will need to support your application with a reference from another fishery or from your employer.
The points to be covered are:
a) Do you get on well with other people?
b) Are you reliable and trustworthy?
c) Do you adhere to rules?
- You will need to supply two passport photographs, a completed Joining Form, a stamped addressed envelope so that your ticket can be sent to you and £20 for a gate key, which is returnable when the key is returned in useable condition at the end of your membership.
- PLEASE NOTE: We allow 4 weeks from end of membership for the key to be returned and for the key money to be returned to you, after this period we have to replace the key and therefore the £20 key money will be forfeited and not returned to you. We reserve this right to cover the cost of replacing the key and/or Locks.
Download Joining Form Click HERE